Join a team that values your contributions and allows you to grow your career while utilizing your unique skills, creativity, and passion for making a meaningful difference in the lives of urban Indigenous children, youth, and families. In the role as Guardianship & Permanency Planning Team Assistant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Offer various levels of administrative support to our delegated teams while providing a welcoming environment for urban Indigenous children, youth, young adults, and families.
- Utilize various information management systems including the Ministry Information Systems (MIS), Integrated Case Management (ICM), Resource and Payments System (RAP), JONAS, and Enterprise Document Management System (EDRMS).
- Use your organizational skills to maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic and physical filing systems.
- Enter payments and support staff with travel bookings, including accommodations and transportation.
- Participate as part of the agency’s administrative team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent.
- Post-secondary Office Administration Certificate or equivalent would be an asset.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and at least 2 years’ experience providing administrative services for an organization.
- Experience using ICM, MIS, RAP, and/or JONAS systems would be considered an asset.
- Experience with records management including electronic filing systems that contain confidential and sensitive information.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive wages.
- A healthy working environment rooted in Indigenous ways of knowing and being.
- Flexible work schedules and leave opportunities that promote work/life/family balance.
- Professional development and learning opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Opportunities to participate in various agency activities, committees, and cultural events.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Friday, April 07 2023, at 11:59pm
HOW TO APPLY
Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are interested in this opportunity, what specific skills and experience you will bring and how your qualifications will make you successful in this role.
Apply online, or submit your resume and cover letter by email to:
Maren Gray, Executive Assistant
We thank you for your interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.